The Indian government introduced a Direct Transfer Scheme for gas connections in recent years. This approach will enable qualified citizens to get their LPG subsidy straight into their bank accounts. People must first link their Aadhaar card and LPG connection in order to enable this service, though. You must link your Aadhaar to this account if you reserve your LPG with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Are you unsure about how to connect your BPCL gas connection and Aadhaar card? If so, keep reading to learn more about connecting your Aadhaar and BPCL.
How to connect Aadhaar to BPCL online
The business has established an online process so users may link their Aadhaar and BPCL LPG connection more easily. Here is a quick overview of how to accomplish the connecting using online tools.
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website.
- After selecting the proper State and District, enter your address.
- Select LPG from the Benefit Type column.
- Then, enter your information and Aadhaar number.
- Next, mention the scheme or service provider as BPCL.
- Click Submit after verifying all the information you have supplied.
- When an OTP is sent to your registered mobile number, input it into the corresponding field to continue.
How to connect Aadhaar to BPCL offline
You can also physically submit your application form to complete the connecting. In this situation, you must download the subsidy registration form from the BPCL website. Fill it out, then hand deliver it to the BPCL distributor office that is most convenient for you. Once they verify your application, they will complete the linking process from their end.
How to link Aadhaar and BPCL connection via SMS
You can finish linking Aadhaar using the SMS technique if you do not have access to a reliable internet connection. Depending on your cell service provider, you will need to send an SMS to one of the following numbers to accomplish this.
MTNL, Airtel, Tata, Idea and Vodafone users:
UID <<Aadhaar card number>> to 52725
UID<<Aadhaar card number>> to 57333
For instance, if your Aadhaar number is 013579111315 and you use an Airtel SIM,
Send UID 013579111315 to 52725
How to use IVRS to connect Aadhaar to BPCL connection?
The Interactive Voice Response System is the last technique for connecting your Aadhaar card and LPG connection. BPCL has such a system in place to facilitate convenient linking for their consumers.
Click on this link to go to their official website.
From the website, find the appropriate State and then District Number depending on your location.
Make a call to this number and follow all the steps mentioned by the operator to complete the linking.
The IVRS Technique
Even better, you can use the IVRS approach to connect your Aadhaar card to BPCL. The process for the same is given below:
- Go to Bharat Gas’s official website
- Click on the Customer Care link
- Find your state’s phone number and dial it
- Follow the operator’s instructions
- If your Aadhaar linking was successful, the IVRS will notify you.