The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card gives you the opportunity to earn cashback on every transaction. This card has no cap on how much you may earn because it delivers increased rewards in all of your favourite categories, including travel, retail, entertainment, and lifestyle. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card was created in collaboration with Axis Bank and Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd. Flipkart clients benefit from best-in-class features with the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card. The card’s infinite cashback guarantee guarantees that cashbacks on all purchases*, online and offline, have no upper limit, making it truly boundless. Because it is a co-branded card, the primary benefits of the Flipkart credit card are centred on Flipkart and its partner retailers.
FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD FEATURES:
- You may view card data such as card number, valid through, and CVV using OTP Verification, a first-in-industry function.
- Determine the amount owed, the due date, and the minimum due amount before the due date.
- BillDesk is an online payment service that allows you to pay your credit card bill.
- Check to see how much cash back you’ve earned on your purchases thus far.
- Find out how much money you may save on specific purchases.
- You may obtain your credit statement through email by using the dashboard.
- View a summary of your card, which contains information such as your total credit limit, available credit limit, next bill generation date, and prior month’s cash back.
- Disable the card in the case of an emergency.
FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD FEES AND CHARGES
- There is an annual cost of 500 INR and a joining fee of 500 INR.
- To cancel the yearly charge, INR 200,000 must be spent, after which there will be no membership fee the next year.
FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD WELCOME BENEFITS:
The Axis Bank Flipkart credit card offers with a number of welcome and activation bonuses. The deals are detail below.
- Up to Rs. 500 Rs. 900 in Gaana benefits: 15% cashback on www.myntra.com, Myntra mobile app, and m-site Get a 15-month Gaana Plus subscription for Rs.399 on Android handsets only (regularly Rs.1299)
- The Phy Life is providing a 20% discount on a minimum purchase of INR 1000 to new clients. (Maximum limit of Rs.400?
- Existing customers receive a 20% discount if they spend at least INR 1500. (Maximum cap of Rs.500)
- Plum Goodness is providing a 20% discount on a minimum purchase of INR 1,000 to new clients. (Maximum limit of Rs.400) Existing customers receive a 20% discount if they spend at least INR 1500. (Maximum cap of Rs.500)
- Flipkart When you use your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card for the first time, you will receive Rs. 500 in Flipkart coupons.
REDEEMING OPTIONS FOR CASH BACFlipkart Axis Bank Credit CardK
The biggest advantage of a credit card over a debit card is the reward points you will receive on each purchase.
- You may receive a 5% cashback on Flipkart 2GUD and Myntra.
- GUD is a Flipkart local service that links customers in India with well-known offline stores and shopping malls.
- PVR, Swiggy, Uber, and cure.fit are just a few of the popular shops that give 2.4 percent cashback.
- All other purchases, including everything, get 1.5 percent cash back.
FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Lounge Visit: Four travels to India in one calendar year. T1D, T2, T3, Delhi Plaza Premium Domestic, T3, Delhi Plaza Premium International, Karnataka TFS Domestic and International, Bangalore, Maharashtra Mumbai Domestic MALS, Maharashtra Some of the lounges are Pune Bird Domestic.
- Waiver of Petrol Charges: A 1% discount on all fuel pumps in India ranging from INR 400 to INR 4,000, with a maximum savings of INR 500.Dining: Receive a 20% discount on meals from participating restaurants.
- Convert Purchase to EMIs: Purchases worth more than $2500 can be convert to EMIs.
Eligibility requirements include being between the ages of 18 and 70, as well as providing proof of income and address.
For any query related to FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD, you can write to the axis mail and contact the customer care toll free complaint number.